About Our Service
Hands In Harmony provides experienced care assistants to cover shifts in care homes in the North Hertfordshire area. All our carers are fully trained and regulated, and all have more than one year of care experience.
With care homes under increasing regulatory pressure, the need for an agency that provides experienced, high-quality care staff with compassion and dignity is more significant than ever. We understand your need to have care staff who will hit the ground running. Therefore, all our carers are extensively trained and regulated, and all have more than one year of care experience.
Hands In Harmony has over 15 year’s experience in the placement of care staff in residential and nursing homes. We know residents have varying degrees of requirements and need a high level of care. Whatever the requirement, we will provide the appropriate care worker.
We have a rigorous recruitment and selection process and focus on staff training and on-going assessment to ensure our high-quality care standards.
Hands In Harmony will provide:
- Regular Client Satisfaction surveys
- Complete client telephone support service operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- All staff are employed directly and have frequent staff appraisals
- Complies with the National Care Standards and Registered with the Care Quality Commission
- Transparent Pricing
- Detailed management information to allow you to identify expenditure patterns
- No commission charge (the hourly rate is all you pay)
- No VAT (because we do not charge commission)
- No Late booking surcharge
Looking for more information?
If you’re a care home manager in the North Hertfordshire area, or if you’re looking to work in care homes in the area, we want to hear from you! Fill in the following contact form, and we will get in touch.